Media Accreditation is closed
The deadline to apply for media accreditation was October 15th, 2018.
All media must apply for media accreditation through the Finnish Figure Skating Association online media accreditation system.
Accreditation will be granted to professional journalists and photographers only.
Writing press, photographers, non-right holding media and freelancers
- Writing Press newspaper, magazine, internet, agencies: maximum two professionals per organization
- Photographer: maximum one professional per organization (agencies and major newspapers: maximum two professionals)
- Television non-right holder: maximum three professionals per organization
- Radio non-right holder: maximum one professional per organization
- Freelancer: A freelance journalist or photographer is a full time professional editor or photographer, who is not employed by an agency or newspaper – a self-employed professional. A freelance editor or photographer must provide written evidence that he/she operates on behalf of a clearly identified media. A freelance editor or photographer operating under his/her own account will not be accepted.
The total number of accredited media representatives will be subject to capacity. The Organizing Committee (OC) and ISU reserve the right to refuse any accreditation should the number of applications exceed given space or if any requested information / documentation has not been provided in due time.
Rights holding TV and radio
All right holding media must also apply for accreditation via online media accreditation. To book any broadcasting services or facilities, rights holders are invited to contact the Host Broadcaster: Joel Helenius, firstname.lastname@example.org,+ 358 44 096 77 17.
If the accreditation request is accepted, an email of confirmation will be issued. You will also be notified if your accreditation request is denied. Please note that OC reserve the right to refuse accreditation with or without justification.